Netpeak Spider Reviews: Details, Pricing, & Features
Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool for day-to-day SEO audit, quick search for issues, systematic analysis, and website scraping.
What is Netpeak Spider?
Netpeak Spider is an SEO crawler for regular SEO auditing, quick issues search, system analysis, and website parsing.
This tool allows you to:
* Spot 80+ issues of your website optimization.
* Check 70+ key on-page SEO parameters.
* Calculate internal PageRank to improve website linking structure.
* Analyze all incoming and outgoing internal links.
* View page source and HTTP headers.
* Generate sitemaps: XML, Image and HTML.
* Adjust Netpeak Spider to your own requirements using crawling modes for the entire website, the URL list or XML Sitemap.
* Set custom rules to crawl either the entire website or its certain part
* Consider indexation instructions (Robots.txt, Meta Robots, X-Robots-Tag, Canonical)
* Perform custom search of source code/text using 4 types of search.
* Avoid duplicate content: Pages, Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headers, etc.
* Spot issues with redirects.
* Overview panel for fast SEO audit with special status codes which show website indexation and potential issues.
* Export and save all results only in CSV, including reference links, redirects, h1-h6 headers, as well as information about issues and images.
Netpeak Spider is available on Windows.
Who Uses Netpeak Spider:
1. Link builders
2. SEO specialists and webmasters
3. Marketing and content teams
5. Sales teams
6. PPC specialists
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.