OneBill is an end-to-end subscription management, billing, and revenue management platform that powers the entire lead-to-revenue generation experience. OneBill supports all types of billing models such as one-time billing, subscription billing, recurring billing, and usage-based billing. OneBill’s seamless integration with other enterprise systems such as carriers & service providers, payment gateways, accounting & admin, taxation, and CRM & ERP platforms is made possible with open APIs.
The platform facilitates the key revenue functions of the business from CPQ, automated order provisioning & activation, billing & invoicing, all the way to revenue reporting, customer subscription management, and channel partner commission management.
OneBill is an integrated cloud-based billing platform, tightly coupled with 5 different products to automate your entire quote-to-cash process and powering the entire lead-to-revenue generation experience. It is an advanced end-to-end revenue management solution designed to efficiently manage and boost your billing operations.
OneBill has been helping SMBs, SMEs, and large enterprises to reduce billing errors, compliance risk and drive greater efficiency with an intelligent end-to-end billing and revenue management solution which seamlessly integrates with 5 products in a SINGLE cloud platform.
OneBill’s 5 Products integrated into ONE cloud Platform:
- Configure, Price, and Quote:
OneBill’s Configure, Price, and Quote platform helps companies accelerate their sales operations by removing manual tasks and complexities from the sales process and delivering fast, error-free quotes and eliminating order errors. OneBill CPQ’s features include Product & Pricing Studio, Price Personalization, Contract Management, and Quoting & E-Approvals.
- Billing and Revenue Management:
OneBill’s Billing and Revenue Management (OneBill BRM) helps businesses to automate their billing, invoicing, revenue tracking, and payments while you focus on scaling your business. OneBill BRM’s features include Usage Rating Engine, Taxation, Billing & Invoicing, and Accounts Receivable Reporting.
- Customer Relationship Management:
OneBill’s Customer Relationship Management (OneBill CRM) helps companies efficiently manage customer interactions through the end-to-end revenue generation experience. OneBill CRM’s features include Service Desk, Self-Care Portal, and Storefront Shopping Cart.
- Service Delivery Platform:
OneBill’s Service Delivery Platform (OneBill SDP) helps businesses with seamless subscription activation experience for their customers. OneBill SDP’s features include Workflow Engine, Order Orchestration, Automated Service Fulfillment, Inventory Management
- Multi-Level Channel Management:
OneBill’s Multi-Level Channel Management (OneBill MLCM) helps companies bring their reseller or agent partners into one billing ecosystem, power their capabilities and ensure that their revenue is maximized. OneBill is the only platform which can actually do the real-time settlement for channel partners. OneBill MLCM’s features include Hybrid Catalogue, White-Label Bill-On-Behalf-Of, Multi-Party Settlement, and Commission Management.
10 Reasons to choose OneBill
- Flexible to choose any billing model – One-time billing, subscription billing, recurring billing, usage-based billing, hybrid billing, and dynamic billing models.
- Manages the entire subscription lifecycle
- Seamlessly integrates with the external systems
- Generates accurate quotes for orders
- Supports real-time tax calculation
- Supports automated invoice processing
- Supports automated provisioning workflows & instant activation
- Let you manage & interact with your customers and let your customers manage their subscriptions on their own
- Handles partner relationships in multiple levels
- Last but not least: Choosing a SINGLE platform that tightly coupled with all the above capabilities is the deal breaker instead of implementing various products.
You may not need all the above capabilities for now. But your organization grows day-by-day, your challenges and requirements grow with it. So, choosing a billing platform that is scalable at any time is very important for your growth.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.