What is Odoo MRP?
Easily automate your manufacturing processes with the Odoo Suite of Manufacturing Apps.
Odoo’s one-of-a-kind database offers up a fully integrated solution to MRP, Quality, Maintenance, PLM, and so much more. Odoo MRP allows multi-level intuitive BoM tracking, which ties in with your whole inventory and product catalog.
Simplify, streamline, and organize production through operations, work centers, and detailed steps. Expertly manage cost analysis, time-tracking, and lot serial number traceability with the greatest of ease, thanks to Odoo’s real-time reporting.
Odoo has everything you will ever need to efficiently keep track of your manufacturing processes. This MRP will help with shop floor automation, workcenter control, real-time communication, and advance reporting. It will also optimize your inventory levels – but that’s only scratching the surface!
– Manufacturing Orders: Manage your products into assembly lines or manual assembly.
– Work Orders: Launch production of items needed in the final assembly of your products.
– Barcode: Use barcodes to speed up your manufacturing operations using lot or serial number scanning, start/pause/stop stopwatch, trigger a maintenance request, move to the next step, etc. Improved batch transfer layout/usability is now available, as well.
– Repair Orders: Manage repairs of items under warranty, or as a service.
– Editable MOs: Able to consume other products, despite what was initially planned, and edit MOs once they are done. Added an “Unbuild” button on MOs that are ‘done’ so finished goods can be turned back into raw materials.
– Unbilled Orders: Dissemble a finished product and recuperate components.
Schedule & Plan
– Plan Manufacturing: Get a clear view on your whole planning, and easily reschedule manufacturing. Reschedule transfers and manufacturing orders by setting alerts.
– Organize Work Orders: Have access to all available resources and plan ahead with your production. Ease work order’s planning visibility, thanks to information popover and working hours visibility.
– Manage Bill of Materials: Keep track of the availability of items in stock and production time.
– Workcenter Capacity: Use the MRP Scheduler to schedule your work at each workcenter, based on their OEE and capacity.
Flexible Master Data
– Create Multi-Level Bills of Materials: Set a Bill of Materials within another, in order to manufacture components of a product in another Bill of Materials. Also, increase the scope of flexible consumption, allowing users to update confirmed MOs (and consume components) that weren’t part of the initial BoM.
– Optional Routing: Create new routings for work orders, in order to sequence your production, depending on the routine used. Combine routings and BoM (operations now listed in a new tab of BoM).
– Version Changes: Allow your products to evolve and add configurable options when creating orders.
– Kits: Using the Kit feature, your salesperson will be able to sell products that will be delivered as a set of components to assemble.
– PLM: Track versions of products and ECOs, as well as their respective documents, and merge different ECOs corresponding to the same BoM with ease.
– Engineering Changes: Track changes with a great Kanban view of the process for ECOs.
– Document Management: Store plans and worksheets directly on Bill of Materials and routings.
– Smart Versioning: Easily get differences between versions to track changes.
– Control Points: Automatically trigger quality checks for the manufacturing department.
– Quality Alerts: Organize your work using the Kanban view of quality alerts.
– Quality Checks: Deploy your statistical process control easily with checks, which are fully integrated with inventory and manufacturing operations.
– Preventive Maintenance: Trigger maintenance requests automatically based on KPIs.
– Corrective Maintenance: Keep your assembly line running smoothly, and increase overall equipment effectiveness, by triggering corrective maintenance directly from the control center panel.
– Calendar: Organize your maintenance requests, and schedule maintenance operations, with an easy-to-use calendar.
– Statistics: Get all maintenance statistics computed for you: MTBF.
-Traceability: Get a full upstream traceability report on the components used during the manufacturing process.
– Cost Analysis: Track the cost of each manufacturing order based on the cost of the components and on the cost of your operations (labor or material).
– Overall Equipment Effectiveness: Analyze your work centers’ loads, productivity losses, and track your overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 4.83 rating from 88 reviews