Upchain Reviews: Details, Pricing, & Features
Upchain is a cloud PLM solution that integrates engineering data up and down the value chain to drive collaboration, innovation, and growth.
What is Upchain?
Upchain is a cloud PLM solution with a fully functioning PDM system within it. Upchain PLM solution is designed to help organizations collaborate on design, engineering production, and maintenance processes across their entire value chain.
Upchain makes managing complex design processes easy. It enables reliable control over change management as information moves from suppliers through to clients and back down in a closed-loop manufacturing environment.
With cloud deployment and built-in workflow management and project dashboards, organizations can keep every stakeholder in the loop through an iterative design and development process.
And Upchain isn’t a rip and replace solution.
It’s been designed to overlay existing legacy technology to push and pull data as needed. There’s zero custom coding and zero implementation fees to get users up and running, making Upchain the most flexible cloud PLM on the market.
With Upchain, you can hit production deadlines, reduce project risk, and deliver innovative products to market that grow your businesses and drive your bottom line.
• Get up and running in as little as 14 days
• Zero implementation fees
• Keep working in the systems you already know — no need to rip and replace
• Give additional stakeholders like sales, marketing, suppliers, and executives access to product data without inflating your PLM cost
• Configure user access right to your exact needs
• Automate everything from workflows to user approvals and keep projects flowing
• Use any CAD system you need while continuing to leverage fully integrated product data.
• Cloud storage
• Instant scaling
• Intuitive user interfaces
• CAD import, management & export
• Rapid CAD upload/download
• GD&T, DIE, and weldments support
• Browser-based cloud software (no install needed)
• Automated email approvals
• Microsoft Office integrations
• Legacy data integration
• BOM management
• Version control
• Dashboard creation
• Read and write 20+ CAD/ electrical CAD file formats
• Advanced plugins for NX, Creo, Catia, Inventor, Solid Edge, and SolidWorks
• Audit and compliance support
• 24/7 customer support
• Data mirroring
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.