Product Reviews Software
Showing all 5 results
Best Product Reviews Software
What is Product Reviews Software?
Product reviews software, or customer feedback software, allows e-commerce businesses to host product reviews on their websites to improve the e-commerce business experience. The Software helps the merchant measure and improve customer satisfaction, identify unhappy customers, and get valuable insight from the buyers themselves. Product reviews software helps e-commerce websites engage with their consumers, understand customer behavior, and improve their products or service based on authentic feedback. Unlike Online Reputation Management software, there is confusion but no crossover with Product Reviews software; the latter Software provides little monitoring or managing of reviews. Product reviews software integrates with e-commerce platforms and works alongside email marketing software and social networks.
To qualify for inclusion in the Product Review category, a product must:
- Collect and capture feedback on e-commerce websites
- Moderate and manage feedback/reviews
- Deploy as a widget, pop-up, email follow-up, or short-answer Q&As on the website
- Optimize for desktop as well as mobile or tablet use
Top 10 Product Reviews Software
- Reviews.io– REVIEWS.io is a leading provider of review collection and eCommerce marketing solutions. Build your online reputation, encourage consumer loyalty, and connect your business model to market demands through genuine customer feedback. Our contract-free price plans are fully customizable, and all come with industry-leading innovations as standard.
Rating – 4.8/5
- Shopper Approved– Shopper Approved is the fastest-growing customer rating and review service in the United States, though we serve clients worldwide. Our innovative solutions, great employees, and strategic partnerships with Google, Yahoo, and Bing have contributed to our success.
Rating – 4.9/5
- AiTrillion– Experience Marketing Automation Powered With Actionable Artificial Intelligence – Get AiTrillion! AiTrillion is the first-ever SaaS-based Artificial Intelligence enabled – all-in-one marketing platform for eCommerce sellers. It’s 11+ customer engagement channels integrated with analytics built for the eCommerce industry; we at AiTrillion specialize at connecting the dots between millions of customers across 175+ countries.
Rating – 4.9/5
- Loox– Loox is a marketing solution that allows Shopify merchants to collect tons of reviews with photos from happy customers to create elegant online stores that shoppers can trust. Loox’s automated process of collecting and showcasing product reviews is built to incentivize customers to include a photo with their study, empowering merchants with photo reviews of happy customers using the products they love.
Rating – 4.9/5
- TurnTo– TurnTo provides the next generation of customer content solutions to top merchants and brands. With a unique suite of 4 innovative products that work beautifully together – Ratings & Reviews, Community Q&A, Visual Reviews, and Checkout Comments – TurnTo produces more content of more different types, delivering more excellent conversion lift, better SEO, and deeper merchandising insights.
Rating – 4.8/5
- Reviewbox – We empower global brands with comprehensive visibility into their product reviews, pricing, content, SEO, Vendor Central analytics, and more. Let us help you optimize your digital shelf with our unified analytics platform. Conversations: Our conversation solution will ensure you never miss an essential review again.
Rating – 4.7/5
- FeedbackFive – FeedbackFive gives Amazon sellers the power to manage their feedback and product reviews proactively. Developed by eComEngine in 2007, FeedbackFive helps merchants to request feedback and product reviews automatically, get alerts on negative and neutral feedback and product reviews, monitor trends, and more.
Rating – 4.6/5
- Feefo – Real people. Real reviews. Real insight. Feefo isn’t a typical review platform. It allows you to collect and analyze valuable feedback from genuine customers – but honest reviews are just the beginning. As well as helping to increase conversion rates, improve SEO and reduce churn, Feefo gives you the tools to gather incredible insight that you can use to enhance your customer experience, build trust in your brand and make better business decisions.
Rating – 4.4/ 5
- TrustSpot– Authentic Experiences We’re on a mission to empower brands to capture their customer’s voices through user-generated content. With TrustSpot’s innovative approach to Content Marketing, Referrals, and Loyalty, brands can accelerate their growth and increase customer lifetime value.
Rating – 4.2/ 5
- Annex Cloud – Our comprehensive Customer Loyalty solution delivers full online, in-store, and app-based loyalty functionality to help engage customers and motivate them to choose your brand no matter where they are shopping. Our experience-based approach to loyalty empowers you to reward your customers throughout the customer journey–from purchasing to writing reviews, referring friends, connecting to your social media channels, and much more–to build genuine, lifelong loyalty.
Rating – 4.1 /5
What is Product Reviews Software?
Companies use reviews Software to create branded portals and embed them on their website to collect and manage reviews. Product reviews software helps companies gather feedback from customers and consumers through online portals. This type of Software should not be confused with review platforms, even though they serve similar purposes. Review platforms allow any product or service provider to collect reviews, while a company usually uses product reviews Software to create its own reviews portal.
What are the Key Benefits of Product Review Software?
Key Benefits of Product reviews Software are –
- Generate brand awareness to help ensure consumers are aware of the distinctive qualities of a brand
- Encourage authenticity by allowing prospects and customers to learn about brand weaknesses
- Allow consumers to provide feedback since a positive customer experience is essential to attract and retain customers
- Increase sales by understanding overall brand image
Why Use Product Reviews Software?
Product reviews software helps companies gather, manage, and analyze reviews from customers and consumers. However, what matters most is to use reviews for better engagement with prospects and customers and adapt to market changes and consumer needs.
- Engagement— Companies use this Software to engage reviewers to address their concerns and provide assistance when necessary. Engagement makes reviewers feel their opinion matters and can create relationships between consumers and brands.
- Improve products and services— Analyzing large amounts of reviews can generate valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of a product and service. Companies can use this type of information to improve their offering, improving the customer experience and boosting customer loyalty.
Features of Product Reviews Software
- Collection: Reviews are usually collected through an online portal that can be embedded on the company’s website or its online store. Reviewers can provide feedback when looking for or buying a product, but companies also use other methods to collect reviews. Some of the most important include email campaigns, social media, or pop-up ads. To streamline the collection process, most product reviews software solutions allow users to post multiple reviews simultaneously.
- Moderation: Each review should be verified and validated to ensure it is genuine and applies to the right product. Moderation can be done automatically using algorithms to detect potential issues such as duplicate text. The identity of the reviewers can also be verified, as well as their eligibility for rewards. Also, any changes to existing reviews should go through a validation process.
- Management: Once reviews are validated and publicly available, they cannot be modified by reviewers or the company. There are situations when administrators may need to manage reviews. For instance, when a product is discontinued and removed from the website, the associated reviews will also be removed. If some of those reviews are also related to another product that is still active, they should not be deleted.
- Showcase: The way reviews are displayed on the company’s website can impact the buyer’s experience and, ultimately, their buying decisions. Visual display elements such as photos, ratings, or badges can make reviews more attractive.
- Syndication: Syndication refers to the use of reviews to provide consumers an overview of what others think about a product. Through syndication, companies can consolidate reviews about a product and display their website or online store results. Therefore, it is critical to match reviews with the right products and to analyze all studies for each product to generate stats
Who generally Uses Product Reviews Software?
Reviewer feedback can benefit multiple departments of a company, from sales and marketing to product development.
- Marketing: Marketers use product reviews software to capture reviews and use them for promotional purposes. Review data helps marketers identify buyer personas and more accurately target prospects based on their preferences.
- Sales: Salespeople use reviews to help prospects make buying decisions. While case studies and other types of content can still be helpful in sales, genuine feedback from many customers is the most beneficial.
- Product management: Product managers analyze customer feedback to define or improve go-to-market strategies with the ultimate goal to increase sales and customer satisfaction.