10 Best ChatGPT Alternatives You Must Go For in 2024
Users may sometimes experience challenges and constraints when using conventional chatbot solutions, like ChatGPT, for diverse applications. These challenges may involve difficulties in achieving personalization and the overall endeavor to deliver interactions that truly emulate human-like experiences.
ChatGPT may struggle with maintaining context over extended conversations, leading to repetitive and disjointed interactions. This lack of contextual understanding often leaves users feeling unheard and dissatisfied, hindering the potential benefits of AI-powered conversational interfaces like that on ChatGPT apps for iPhone by Elephas.
In this blog, we will make you explore many new generations of ChatGPT alternatives that overcome the limitations of traditional solutions, delivering a truly enhanced user experience.
Why Do You Need ChatGPT Alternatives?
While OpenAI’s ChatGPT is a powerful language model, there are several reasons why one might seek ChatGPT alternatives:
- Limited Access: OpenAI’s ChatGPT is currently available through an API, which means there are limitations on usage and potential costs. Some users might prefer an alternative that provides more accessibility and control.
- Customization: ChatGPT possesses predetermined capabilities and behavior, posing challenges when modifying or customizing it for specific use cases. Alternatives offer more flexibility and customization options that benefit users with unique requirements.
- Bias and Ethics: Language models like ChatGPT can sometimes produce biased or inappropriate responses due to the data they are trained on. Users might seek alternatives that address these concerns and provide more transparent and ethical AI solutions.
- Performance and Accuracy: While ChatGPT performs impressively in generating text, it can occasionally produce inaccurate or nonsensical responses. Seeking alternatives that offer improved performance, accuracy, and reliability can be advantageous.
Ultimately, the need for ChatGPT alternatives arises from the desire for more accessible, customizable, ethical, accurate, and cost-effective options that cater to specific requirements and concerns.
Jasper chat is conversational AI built on ChatGpt that enables users to get output similar to ChatGpt. Jasper Chat uses natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques to allow human-like interactions and provide personalized responses to users’ queries.
Jasper Chat Features
- Templates– The tool provides various templates depending on your requirements. For example, AI provides PAS(Problem, Agitate, and Solution) and AIDA(Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) to create engaging content. To develop a summary of the content, it gives a conclusion template. To establish an overview of the content, it provides a conclusion template.
- Prompts– You can select the automated prompts to start the conversation with Jasper Chat. On refresh, you will get new prompts or begin the conversation with their customized prompts.
- Output layout- Once you generate the content, the output layout allows you to hide, copy, like, dislike, and regenerate the post. You can open the result in the document.
- Use Cases- It narrates jokes and writes scripts, poems, blogs, stories, and horoscopes.
- Language support- Chat supports 29 languages and gives responses in your native language. It also translates the languages.
- Gather data- Jasper chats AI gained knowledge from many websites, and it gives in-depth detailing on any subject.
- History- It keeps the records of your earlier chat and refines the answers.
Jasper Chat Price
The prices of Japer Chat are listed below. It offers a 20% discount on annual subscriptions.
- This costs $39 per month billed yearly for the first 7 days of free
- This charges $59 per month billed yearly for the first 7 days free
- Need to contact the service provider for pricing information
- Access to API
- Custom templates and workflow
- SEO enabled
- Performance Analytics
- Some outputs may not be accurate
Claude AI is the ultimate LLM model developed by Anthropic company. This ChatGPT alternative helps to create text-driven tasks. It aims to manage activities like scheduling, research, customer service, and more.
Claude AI Features
- Upload file- It supports uploading up to 5 files 10Mb length in pdf, txt, csv format. Users can upload files and graphs to get in-depth information. They can also use this feature to summarize the content.
- Models-It has two models. Claude-v1 handles complex prompts and content creation. Claude instant manages simple prompts, text analysis, file queries, and content summarization.
- Training- Models are trained on massive datasets using self-supervision and reinforcement learning to acquire broad knowledge and skills.
- Data safety- It is developed at Anthropic to generate an AI assistant that is helpful, harmless, and honest using Constitutional AI principles and techniques.
- Use cases- Claude can handle coding, summarization, research, content writing, Q&A, and marketing.
- Cloud professional plan costs $20 per month excluding tax
- Switch between different models
- Early access to new features
- Provides data safety
- API supported
- Help to learn languages
- High-quality responses
- Still in the developing stage
Bard is a powerful AI tool founded by Google that enables conversational communication between humans and computers using NLP models. Bard is one of the best ChatGPT alternatives. This tool is prevalent among the ChatGPT alternatives.
Bard AI Features
- Extensions- Users can add extensions to get service from apps such as Google Flights, hotels, maps, YouTube, etc.
- Video insight- The application allows you to enter a link to any video to get information about that particular video if you don’t want to watch it. That helps to articulate the video.
- Audio interaction- You can click the audio button to listen to BARD responses if you don’t want to read the output text.
- Email-In Google Workspace, you can check the number of emails you receive from any sender using Bard.
- Webpage analysis- The tool helps you to analyze and understand any webpage insight just by giving the link.
- Image reading- The tool can read any image and provide a precise answer. As an example, if you upload a graph, it will read the values and provide insight.
- Data extraction- The tool can extract data and export data to spreadsheets. You use it for personal work.
- Modify Response- The user can modify the response to be shorter, longer, or casual professional, according to necessity.
- Multiple samples- It provides many sample answers for a given query. Users can select which is more appropriate for them.
- Share chat- The user can share the chat by creating a public link.
- Real-time data- It provides real-time data like finding the best hotels if you are planning for the holiday.
Bard AI Price
Bard is an open AI free-to-use application.
- Free to use
- Supports extensions
- Wide range of applications
- Increases productivity
- Output depends on the input
Bing AI Copilot is an AI assistant that provides conversational results by referring to online resources and AI algorithms. It enables real-time data by using the power of GPT-4 and OpenAI.
Features of Bing AI
- Reliable output- Bing provides reliable answers by surfing the web. It also summarizes the data and lists the related links for each result.
- User feedback- The tool collects user feedback by giving early access to users. They continuously improve the features and fix the bugs by using these feedbacks.
- Safe browsing- Bing ensures safety at every step with the help of content filter detection, detection abusive content detection, and monitoring of the data to avoid misuse of online resources and functional failures.
- Image search- This application allows you to browse images or image links. The copilot analyzes the image using the camera icon and gets information on the image. For example, you can input a tree image and ask for its name. The tool is professional in analyzing results and giving accurate results.
- Customization- Bing saves your past chats to give more personalized and accurate answers that help enhance the user experience. It also enables users to turn off the history.
- Use cases– Business emails, weather reports, marketing, holiday planning, summarized content, image analysis, etc., are tasks Bing AI can handle.
Bing AI Price
It is open AI that enables users to have free access.
- Free of cost
- Includes creative design feature
- Supports different tones such as angry, happy, excited, etc
- Some time gives improper answers
ChatSonic AI is a conversational tool powered by Writesonic built on neural networks to understand human interaction. This tool can generate both text and images. The tool can create content, product descriptions, emails, and campaigns for social media.
- Content creation- This tool can generate scripts for various purposes, including emails, marketing, blogs, research papers, educational information, etc. The results are the most accurate and original.
- Integration- It seamlessly incorporates different Writesonic tools and characteristics. This integration delivers an all-around writing resolution, letting users leverage the full suite of Writesonic features for their writing requirements.
- Multilingual-The tool offers language conversion capabilities, allowing you to translate text between different languages. Multilingual individuals can employ it for translation tasks or when they desire to communicate in diverse languages. It provides support for 30 languages.
- AI templates- It provides more than 100 AI templates to generate brainstorming content, which includes landing pages, SEO meta tags, ads, marketing tools, etc. That helps to create engaging content in less time.
- History- It stores a history of your past chats. That helps to understand the intent and give accurate answers.
- Variant Commands- This ChatGpt alternative can handle a range of input commands, encompassing text, images, voice, and links. The tool is capable of extracting content from both links and uploaded files. Additionally, users can listen to the audio rendition of the answer text instead of reading it.
- Blog post ideas- It helps create unique writing ideas that help you generate engaging content and attract more visitors. It also provides outlines for your article.
- Grammar and Style Suggestions– Chatsonic can proofread your writing and offer suggestions to improve grammar, punctuation, and writing style. It can help you refine your work and ensure it is polished and error-free.
- It offers 10,000 free credits per month.
- Enabled with GPT-3.5
- It charges $12.67 per month per user
- Integrated with GPT-3.5 and GPT4
- Credits 20,000 words
- It starts at $1000 per month
- Provides onboarding and customer support
- Integrated with GPT-3.5 and GPT4
- This plan costs $16 per month
- Offers unlimited words
- Support GPT-3.5
- Optimized for high speed and quality
- Enhances surfing experience
- Supports various input commands including voice, file, and image
- Analyze the market trends
- The output may not be accurate
- Some times give the repetitive response
Perplexity is a cutting-edge AI chat-oriented research application that focuses on providing real-time solutions for user questions by using various natural language models. It is one of the best ChatGPT alternatives that comes with advanced features.
- Select the source of information- You can input the command and choose the source of data to answer your problem, including YouTube and social media links like Wikipedia. It also shows reference links for each piece of information. That enables you to retrieve information from trustworthy resources.
- Review content- Users can review the quality of content and mark it as inaccurate, outdated, too short, and harmful. The tool stores the feedback and improves the output based on that.
- Website summarization- Users can summarize and search for keywords on any website with the Copilot summarize function. That helps to save users time to read the whole website and get precise results.
- AI Profile- The AI profile has a unique perplexity feature that helps customize the output based on your professional background, location, and language.
- Integration- The tool is integrated with popular machine language tools other than Perplexity, such as Gemini, Claude, and GPT4. You can select any of the models to get a better answer.
The free plan is available with limited features.
- This plan charges $20 per month
- This plan costs $200 per year
- Offer a discount of $40
- Comes with 7 days of free trial
- Helps in creative content generation with accurate information
- Enhances surfing experience
- The Library enables storing the past results
- Explore the latest news feed using a Discover function
- The anwers may not be 100% acuurate
- It may not understand the complex commands
YouChat is the trending conversation AI chatbot that functions as a surfing assistant to retrieve quality information by conducting effective online research. The tool uses Large Language Models to process the data. You can create engaging content with high accuracy using this application.
- Multiple language support- YouChat algorithms are trained to process and translate multi-language data. It also can understand large complex commands.
- Coding- Assist in comprehending coding languages and support developers by promptly addressing any coding-related queries, enhancing productivity, and saving time.
- History analysis- YouChat is the expert in providing accurate and relevant data by analyzing the history of chats. That helps the tool connect with users to create seamless conversation-engaging data.
- Supports Extension- The tool supports Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge extensions.
- Use Cases- The tool can generate blog ideas, solve math problems, provide maps, the latest news, educational data, analyze graphs, graphics, etc.
Users can access a free plan with fewer functionalities.
- It costs $9.99 per month
- Offers unlimited access to advanced features
- The cost is not disclosed by a service provider
- Price negotiable with great discounts
- Provides customer support along with all the features
- Provides customization that is suitable for your business
- Youchat’s Discord allows users to share and solve issues and get updates
- Provides in-depth explanations
- Understand complex commands
- Supports high-quality image generation
- Still in the developing stage
- Output quality depends on the input
Socratic AI is an educational application developed by Google that enables you to solve any question related to science, maths, biology, chemistry, history, or any subject using online resources.
- Speech recognition-
- Image reading
- Visual explanation
- Platforms supported by iOS and Android
This application is free to use.
- Easy to use
- Fast processing speed
- Free of cost
- Can’t select the image from the gallery
Copy AI is one of the best ChatGPT alternative AI tools to create engaging content for blogs, emails, ads, and many more using open AI GPT4 and GPT3.
Features of Copy AI
- Repetitive task automation- Copy AI automates repetitive tasks like sending emails, posting ads, creating monthly reports, managing a business workflow, etc. That helps save time and focus on priority tasks.
- Templates- It provides multiple templates to create emails, blog posts, testimonials, promotions, and press releases that help to get more engaging content.
- Chat- It allows you to type text to get answers. You can browse the ready-to-use prompts to generate product descriptions, SEO content, and email marketing.
- Editor-It allows users to customize the answer the way they like it. Using this feature, users can highlight, underline, and make headers to the content.
- Organize result- This creative ChatGPT alternative provides a file manager to create and save the files. That helps to manage projects in a more organized manner.
Copy AI Price
It offers a free plan to access basic features and also offers four paid plans to access advanced features as follows,
- It charges $36 per month
- Access to 5 persons
- Provides 500 workflow credits
- Unlimited words
Small Business Plan
- It charges $186 per month
- Access to 20 persons
- Provides 3000 workflow credits
- Unlimited words
Medium Business Plan
- It charges $1,000 per month
- Access to 75 persons
- Provides 20,000 workflow credits
- Unlimited words
Large Business Plan
- It charges $3,000 per month
- Access to 200 persons
- Provides 75,000 workflow credits
- Unlimited words
- Easy workflow integration
- Custom prompts
- Saves time
- Allows to choose text tones
- Results may be inaccurate
- Not suitable for long-form content
The OpenAI Playground is a web-oriented platform built by OpenAI that enables users to communicate with different language models like GPT3 and GPT4. It allows users to input command prompts and get results in real time.
- Token-based model- It provides a series of AI models from basic to advanced. The basic model consumes fewer tokens compared to the advanced model. It also offers limited free tokens for trial.
- Various prompts- The tool provides several prompt structures to get better results. Users can set the desired structure according to their requirements.
- Temperature control- You can set the different temperatures to control the randomness of the AI tool’s response. Higher temperature gives a more comprehensive answer; lower temperature results in a subjective answer.
- Live data access- The tool can retrieve live information with various online resources from search engines, maps, news, and Wikipedia. That helps to get updated data and stay up to date.
- Stop generation- Users can specify a stop sequence to halt text generation at a designated point. This empowers users to have control over the length of the generated text.
- Optimize AI- The Open AI playground allows users to train and optimize the AI model by giving different inputs and checking the response. That helps users to learn the behavior of the tool and improve their outputs.
- It provides free token of $5 credits.
- OpenAI Playground offers a token-based pricing system
- It has many models like GPT, Assistant API, Fine-tuning, Embedding, and Base. Different models have different pricing for both input and output prompts
- Token price varies from a minimum $0.0004/1K token to a maximum $0.0120/1K token
- You can track your usage of tokens with the help of the usage tab
- Provides real-time interaction
- Enable to experiment and improve the results
- Customize the prompt
- Needs less human intervention
- Can not handle complex commands effectively
Upcoming ChatGPT Alternatives
LaMDA (Language model for Dialogue Applications) is the trending Google chatbot currently in the testing phase and will be available for public use shortly.
Megatron is an upcoming language AI model that aims to automate business tasks, reduce costs, and increase productivity in any business by using the Distilbert model. It supports various command prompts in all languages, including voice and text prompts.
While OpenAI’s ChatGPT is a remarkable language model, there are valid reasons to explore ChatGPT alternatives in the AI landscape. The need for alternatives arises from limited access and customization options, concerns about bias and ethics, performance and accuracy improvements, and cost-effectiveness. In this blog post, we explored some of the top ChatGPT alternatives that offer greater accessibility, customization capabilities, transparency, and ethical AI solutions. Additionally, alternatives that provide improved performance, accuracy, and reliability can address the limitations of ChatGPT.
Which is better than ChatGPT?
YouChat is better than ChatGPT, as it retrieves the most accurate data from real-time online surfing and it also provides reference links for each result.
Is there any AI better than ChatGPT?
Jasper Chat is a more promising AI than ChatGPT. Its templates make it easy to write engaging content in a short period and it provides various tones to narrate jokes and write scripts, poems, blogs, stories, horoscopes, etc.
Is there a free ChatGPT alternative?
Yes. There exist free alternatives to ChatGPT that provide a better user experience including,
1. Bard AI
2. Bing AI