Megaventory is a cloud-based order and inventory management solution aimed at medium-sized businesses and was founded in 2010 in the USA. The features include order fulfillment, manufacturing management, invoicing, and reporting.
The inventory management features focus on providing inventory at multiple locations, keeping check of stock levels, checking supplier availability, and ensuring the on-time return of inventory. The order fulfillment feature helps users manage sales orders received from clients, as well as purchase orders from suppliers. It also assists in preparing sales quotes, shipping quotes, drop-shipping, and consignment details.
Advanced and customizable reports help users track inventory. Other features included by default are sophisticated user permissions, full data import and export, multiple currencies and exchange rates, pricing rules, significant self-localization, customization elements, and a rich API.
Furthermore, Megaventory provides multiple document templates for invoicing and shipping or receiving products. These document templates can be fully customized via the interface down to select which fields will be shown and hidden.
Also, Megaventory provides other features as well such as product bundles, document email automation, fully customizable invoice product lines, multiple company accounts, customizable barcode labels, lot numbers, and multiple document templates.
Megaventory manages the full production process of your goods, provides multi-level production, uses serial numbers, batch numbers, and expiry dates for raw materials and finished goods. Production lists and reports are provided to help your team work efficiently. Also, Megaventory provides production reports that display data related to quantities and costs of the finished goods manufactured in all inventory locations.
Megaventory is priced per user per month subscription basis. Support is available via phone, live chat, and screen-sharing sessions. Multiple integrations are available including major eCommerce platforms and accounting. You can integrate Megaventory with Shopify, WooCommerce, QuickBooks Online, and Magento.
Signup for a free trial or book a demo today!
- Inventory Optimization
- Mobile Access
- Multi-Channel Management
- Reorder Management
- Retail Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Production Tracking
- Product Identification
- Supplier Management
- Product Bundles
- Custom Product / Client / Supplier Fields
- Supplier Lead Times
- Supplier Expected Dates
- Pick/Receive by Sublocation
- Fully Customizable Invoice Product Lines
- Multiple Company Accounts
- Customizable Barcode Labels
- Lot Numbers/Expiry Dates
- Landed Cost Calculations
- Shipping Cost
- Shipping Labels
- Tracking Numbers
- Inventory Aging Report
- Multiple Document Templates
All that’s left for you is to try this!
- Operational Efficiency: Megaventory is created to speed up and improve your business’s operations in order to focus more on growing your business rather than managing repetitive activities. Megaventory gives the ability to check the fulfillment of sales orders from customers and connect with various shipping service providers. With Megaventory you can efficiently handle sales, purchases, you can monitor changes in your inventory, receive notifications on stock availability, and use serial numbers to track your inventory. Furthermore, Megaventory enables you to calculate product and landed costs, handle product returns and inventory transfers, and control the manufacturing process.
- User-Friendly Platform: Even if you are a pro or haven’t any experience with such software, Megaventory’s interface for users is easy to understand and navigate since it includes inline manuals. Also, the interface works seamlessly via multiple devices.
- High Usability: Megaventory’s purpose is to deliver a high level of usability. Megaventory setup is a quick process and can be used on any device without additional equipment and extensive training required.
- Data Access and Management: With Megaventory you have easy access to information since it keeps a record of activities performed by users in the system. Megaventory provides various types of documents, such as invoices, quotes, picking, packing, delivery slips, work orders, and bills of materials.
- Stellar Customer Support: One core value of Megaventory is providing excellent support. Megaventory’s trained employees prioritize every customer. Megaventory’s users rely on the staff’s fast replies.
- Web browser (OS agnostic)
B. Language Support
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!