If you are a saas vendor or business who wishes to list their saas in one of the categories of Howtobuysaas Shop then you must get this saas listing package.
How it Works
When you choose our saas listing package, you will be allowed to list up to 10 software/saas from your account. For this, you need to follow these steps.
- Create/signup for a new account.
- Login to your account after confirming your email address [ Activates your account ]
- Now visit the edit profile option from the icon in the menu bar.
- Click on the List SAAS tab.
- Buy this free package.
- Complete the purchase.
- Once you have purchased this package, you can get the form for submitting your SAAS details for listing.
- Follow the instruction and hit submit button to send your saas listing for our moderation.
What will you get in This package?
When you purchase this saas listing package, you get the following opportunity.
- You can add one anchor link pointing to your pricing page and homepage from your listing page.
- You also get a fixed scrolling button linking to your website.
- You can invite your customers to leave a review about your product.
- They can add pros and cons and also give ratings for different parameters.
- These ratings go live only after we check if it’s from real buyers of your saas or not. [ No random review pushing is published. ]
Note: If you wish to sell your saas using our platform, please visit the product review tab and buy the relevant package for yourself.
FAQ’s [ Frequently Asked Questions ]
- How long is our listing valid on Howtobuysaas?
Your listing will be remaining live on our platform forever but the outgoing link to your website needs to be renewed every year starting from the day you submitted your listing.
- What information can we share in the saas listing?
We allow sharing as much information as possible. For this, you get a listing form that you will fill once you have purchased this saas listing package. In your product description, mention all the best possible information. We don’t list saas who share their product description in less than 1000 words.